POMeSYS Remote: A letter to your customers
POMeSYS Remote is a powerful and efficient solution for you and for your customers. But for it to be most effective, you need to make sure your customers are using it. That’s why we decided to help you out with your automation goals.
Below, we’ve provided an email template that you are free to borrow and change to fit your particular needs. We hope this helps your business implement POMeSYS Remote with your customers.
At George’s Bakery, we pride ourselves on our superior customer service. We are now offering ALL our customers access to our new cloud-based order entry system—providing you with the best service in the industry. Go to www.georgesbakery.com/orders and click “place order” to be taken to the log-in page. Of course, there is more to the system than order entry. We believe the following ways to manage your account will interest you:
- You can enter your daily orders via an order template customized for you or using your recurring/standing order.
- You can make any necessary changes to your orders before cut-off times, in case of unexpected shortages.
- You can manage your recurring orders or order templates to make sure your orders meet your needs.
- You can view your unpaid invoices and statements, and any payments posted to your account for up-to-date information
- You can pay your bills directly with a credit card, and see the payments reflected instantly.
- You can search our product catalogue to make sure you aren’t missing out on new items or items you may want to try!
- And you can initiate a request to return an item, sent directly for us to review.
[We offer a discount to customers using this feature.] Please give us a call at (800) 555-1877 to set up your account today. We look forward to serving you better!
George M. Baker