On July 1st, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. PST, POMeSYS-Remote will be updated by our engineers. Starting at this time, you will notice several changes in the site. These changes will be exclusive to the user interface and will not affect any orders in POMeSYS-Host.
The purpose of this update is to make it even easier for your customers to place their wholesale orders online. To this end, the confusing menu structure of the old site will be replaced by one simple panel.
Additionally, the update will provide you with more flexibility over which options will be displayed to your customer when they enter orders using POMeSYS-Remote. For example, you may select the default screen the customer will see as Order Template or Recurring Order. Furthermore, you will be able to allow or deny your customers the ability to copy orders, edit recurring orders, etc.
These options are currently accessible on POMeSYS-Host under Settings > System Settings > POMeSYS Remote Settings. The complete list of available options is:
- » Hide price columns when printing orders
- » Custom option
- » Email old quantity(ies) (for recurring orders only)
- » Allow multiple orders for the same ShipTo ID
- » Show open invoices
- » Use packaging materials
- » Attach comment to order
- » Enter orders after changes to recurring order
- » Show PO
- » Enter orders with options
- » Enable add item in enter orders in POMeSYS-Remote
- » Hide price columns when entering orders
- » Add new item to standing
- » Enable add item in recurring order
- » Default minimum amount
- » Order Entry Default Screen
- » Order Template
- » Recurring order
- » Enable copying orders
- » Enable entering complaints
- » Enable editing recurring orders
Please take a moment to explore these new options, as they will become effective once the update is applied on July 1st, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. PST.
We always encourage your bakery and, by extension, your customers, to make suggestions about how the order entry process can be improved.